RMDB Holdings, LLC, also known as “Rodger and Melissa” and “Network Build Grow” and operating www.rodgerandmelissa.com and www.networkbuildgrow.com believes in fostering a thriving online community and supports entrepreneurs and users through an online Service platform that promotes blogging, engagement, connection, interaction, networking, referrals, and other forms of Internet Based Public Discourse as a valuable component of its business. These Community Guidelines (the “Guidelines”) have been developed for users of www.networkbuildgrow.com (the “Site”) who maintain, operate, or participate in forms of Internet Based Public Discourse on the Site as registered or non registered users of the Service. The Guidelines include restrictions on Internet Based Public Discourse and sets forth recommended conduct for acceptable Internet Based Public Discourse.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, visiting, browsing, using, or attempting to interact with or use any part of this Site, or any Network Build Grow services or content, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Community Guidelines in their entirety. The most current version of the Community Guidelines, which supersedes all previous versions, can be reviewed by going to www.networkbuildgrow.com. Network Build Grow reserves the right to change the Community Guidelines at any time and without notice to you.
3. Key Terms.
It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in these Guidelines:
The terms “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to RMDB Holdings, LLC, also known as “Network Build Grow,” and www.networkbuildgrow.com.
The terms “you,” “your,” or “user” refer to visitors of www.networkbuildgrow.com customers or clients of RMDB Holdings, LLC (A/K/A “Rodger and Melissa” and “Network Build Grow”), individuals or businesses who interact with or visit the Network Build Grow Site, or those who maintain, operate, or participate in forms of Internet based public discourse on the Site or its Service as registered or non-registered users.
The term “Internet Based Public Discourse” refers to all forms of your communicating or posting information, Content or materials on the Site, including without limitation authoring, hosting and maintaining blogs; posting messages on your own or someone else’s blogs or profiles, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or any other form of electronic communication; posting comments on publicly accessible message boards or forums; maintaining a profile on the Site; and audio casting or video casting content which you create.
The term “Site” refers to www.networkbuildgrow.com.
The terms “Service” or “Services” refers to the features offered through the Site including access to its online community platform, allowing users to connect and engage with other users.
4. Description of Service
We make available a collection of resources to our registered and non-registered users. Registered users can engage in Internet Based Public Discourse by creating Content (as defined below), joining groups, registering for and attending online events, contributing to groups and forums, and commenting and reading Content posted by other users. Non-registered users will not be able to access or engage all Services available on the Site.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features which augment or enhance the Service, including without limitation the release of new properties, are subject to the then current Guidelines.
5. Notifications from the Site and Us
You understand that you may receive business-related communications from us and the Site such as Service announcements and account administrative notices and you agree that these communications are not “unsolicited commercial email advertisements.” You agree to receive such communication, and while you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications, you may modify your settings related to receiving such communications through your account.
6. Your use of the Site and Services
- You must abide by the Guidelines when interacting with the Site and/or its Service. If you fail to follow any of the Guidelines contained herein, we can terminate or suspend your ability to use the Site or Service at any time without notice. In addition, we have the right to delete any piece of Content, and provide comment on any topic or profile we find objectionable in our reasonable discretion.
- As a condition of your use of the Site and/or its Service, you represent and warrant to us that you will not use the Site and/or the Service for any purpose that is unlawful, offensive, and/or prohibited by these Guidelines.
- You alone are totally responsible for any activity that takes place on the Site under your name and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and/or password it is your responsibility to notify us immediately by emailing us at [email protected]. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and username at all times.
- You understand and agree that your Internet Based Public Discourse, correspondence, or business dealings with, or participations in promotions by other users of the Site found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the other user. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of such users on the Site.
- You understand that you are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve payment of fees. You are solely responsible for obtaining such access and paying those fees in order to maintain access to the Service.
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE OR ITS SERVICE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE AS IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN.
7. Rules of Behavior
- You are solely responsible for your own Internet Based Public Discourse and Content including any data, images, graphics, text, audio, video, email, links, and/or screen names you post to the Site and/or Service. You agree to use the Service to post and receive communications and Content and engage in Internet Based Public Discourse that are legal and proper.
- You must not abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. Internet Based Public Discourse that is abusive, defamatory, harassing, stalking, threatening, intimidating, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others, as determined in our sole discretion, will not be tolerated.
- You must not violate the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- You must not post, upload, link to anything, or engage in Internet Based Public Discourse that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, vulgar, libelous, racially or ethnically hateful, objectionable, or unlawful (or promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or communications that could reasonably cause damage, loss, harm, or injury to any individual or group), as determined in our sole discretion,.
- You must not post, upload, link to anything, or engage in Internet Based Public Discourse that promotes or distributes pyramid schemes or chain letters, or other disruptive, illegal or immoral communications or Internet Based Public Discourse of any kind.
- You must not post, upload, link to anything, or engage in Internet Based Public Discourse that could potentially exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable details or information, or otherwise exposing them to materials or information which in any way could cause damage, injury, or harm of any kind. This site if for adult use only, however no Content may be shared that could be harmful to children in any way.
- You must not post, upload, link to anything, or engage in Internet Based Public Discourse that harvests or otherwise collects information about other users, including without limitation addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and/or health or financial information of any kind, without the users’ prior express consent in each instance.
- You must not post, upload, link to anything, or engage in Internet Based Public Discourse to advertise raffles or contests or solicite funds.
- You must not post, upload, link to anything, or engage in Internet Based Public Discourse that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property or other legal right of a third party without prior written permission from the third party in each instance, which written permission you agree to disclose to us at any time on our request (subject to all applicable laws). You must not intentionally download any material that you know or should reasonably know cannot be distributed legally.
- You must not impersonate another person, group of people, or entity at any times, which includes not using anyone else’s username or password.
- You must not use the Site or its Service for any illegal, immoral, or unauthorized purpose.
- You must abide by all applicable Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States, you must comply with all local laws as well with respect to your online conduct and acceptable Content including without limitation the exportation of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
- You cannot modify, edit, or delete any Content and communications of the Site and/or of other individuals other than your own Content.
- You must not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any items and/or computer code, files or programs of a destructive nature and/or otherwise designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device.
- You must not transmit or allow access or distribution of any spiders, robots or other information gathering computer programs or routines or their equivalents on or in the Service.
- You must not do anything that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities through this Site.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected with the Service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- You cannot create member accounts under any false or fraudulent pretenses (including by automated means).
- You must not state or imply that any of your submitted and or posted Content is endorsed by us or any affiliate thereof without written authorization to do so.
- You must not retrieve, store or collect personal information about any user for any unauthorized purpose, and may not retrieve, store, or collect personal information about any user for any valid purpose without such user’s prior written consent in each instance (and acknowledgment that they are at least 18 years of age).
- You must not engage in any “spamming” of any kind, including without limitation ad spamming.
- You cannot use the Site and/or Service name or trademarks or related trade names, which you acknowledge here to be valid, subsisting and enforceable without impediment, and you will not expressly or by implication create the false or misleading impression that the Site and/or Service is associated with, or endorses, or is in any way connected with you, your business, or your Content.
WHILE WE EXPLICITLY PROHIBIT THE ABOVE CONDUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO SUCH CONDUCT AND CONTENT AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR SUCH CONDUCT AS CARRIED OUT BY ANY THIRD PARTY AT ANY TIME UNLESS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH TO THE CONTRARY BY US IN WRITING.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE RULES OF BEHAVIOR, WE CAN TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AS DETERMINED IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF REFUND, SET-OFF OR A HEARING.
As a registered user, you will be able to upload and post a great variety of materials and information, which may include but is not limited to text, audio, video, photographs, writing, comments, graphics and other materials (“Content”). This means that you have sole responsibility for all of the Content that you upload post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, and to make sure that you are in compliance with the rules of behavior set forth herein relating to such Content. Any Content that you write, post, upload or link to on the Site is entirely your responsibility.
We shall have no liability of any kind with respect to any Content posted by you or other users of the Service. You agree that you must assess and bear all risks associated with your use of any Content. In this regard, you may not rely on any Content created by other Site users or otherwise created, distributed and displayed on any part of the Service. We do not control or monitor all of the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The Content created by you must be owned by you or you must have been granted the prior permission to use such Content by its owner. We do not own any of the Content you post. By placing Content on the Service you are providing us with a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, non-exclusive license, for as long as the Content is part of your profile or on the Site, to publicly display, modify, reproduce and distribute your Content, in whole or in part, on the site for editorial and promotional purposes of the site. We reserve the right to exploit or promote this Content in connection with the promotion of the Service and other services offered by us.
Unless you make it clear that specific Content you post cannot be copied or used by any other users of the Service, you agree that by posting Content you own on the Service, all other users can reproduce and use such Content in connection with the Service, subject to all applicable laws. We shall have no responsibility for enforcing any rights you may claim in any Content, which shall be your responsibility entirely, and you agree to hold harmless defend, and indemnify us with respect to any claim you have that other users are reproducing or using your Content as well as for claims by other users that you are reproducing or using their Content without permission. We will not arbitrate, mediate or resolve any intellectual property or other disputes between users, and have no responsibility for doing same other than as may be specifically required by law.
You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content but that we and our designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, edit, and/or delete any Content that violates these Guidelines and/or is otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
We may preserve and store your account information and Content if we believe in good faith that such preservation is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory processes, respond to claims that the Content violates the rights of third parties, and/or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, Site users and the public.
We respect the intellectual property of others and we request our users do the same. In certain circumstances and in our discretion, we may, but are not obligated to disable, suspend and terminate the accounts of members who may be infringing on the rights of others. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please contact us via as soon as practically possible at [email protected]with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
4. a statement claiming that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized; and
5. a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property holder or our authorized to act on behalf of the holder.
The Service may provide, or third parties including Site users may provide, links to other websites or resources, which are not maintained by or related to us. Links to such sites are provided as a service to our users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with us. We have no control over these sites and their content, and make no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of the links, materials or information contained on any such website. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and do not endorse, and are not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites. You also acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by, or in relation to, the use of any Content, goods or services offered through these links or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third party claims relating to your posting or using such links. YOU AGREE THAT IF WE REQUEST YOU TO DISABLE ANY LINK YOU HAVE POSTED AND YOU FAIL TO DO SO WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING SUCH REQUEST, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISABLE THE LINK WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU.
10. Best Practices
The use of any internet site or social networking platform to engage in Internet Based Public Discourse presents inherent risk to its users and therefore such use should be conducted in a lawful, respectful and responsible manner. What you decide to do and post on the internet is your responsibility and you will be held solely responsible for the materials and Content that you decide to post on the Site and/or Service. In addition to not engaging in restricted behavior, you should take caution to:
- Not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information of your own and/or any of your affiliates, employees, directors, officers, or agents.
- Not disclose any proprietary information or business secrets of yours or those disclosed to you or known by you as a consequence of or through your position of employment.
- Not disclose any confidential information regarding customers or potential customers of yours or your employer.
- Keep in mind that what you write is in the public domain and accessible for a long time.
- Keep in mind that almost everything posted on the Internet is archived, so even a posting that you have deleted or have corrected may later be discovered.
- Respect all copyright and other intellectual property, privacy, and publicity laws.
- Be careful about posting or linking to items that may contain viruses.
- Properly give credit or cite outside sources when referencing others material or content.
In order to use certain aspects of the Service you are required to register and make payment. Registered users are subject to the following specific terms in addition to all of the other terms in this Agreement:
- In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, which is eighteen (18) years of age in the United States, and are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required on the Registration Form. If you provide any information that is untrue, incomplete, not current or inaccurate, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- You agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately suspend or terminate your account, any associated username and/or access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but is not be limited to violating these Guidelines.
- You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your account, password, username, terminate upon notice of your death or disability and/or termination of your account for any reason.
- You are responsible for any activities that take place under your username and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, contact us immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account.
- We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of these Guidelines.
12. Violations, Termination, and Suspended Access
Termination or suspension by us:
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to Services and the Site for any violation of these Guidelines, as determined in our sole discretion. Activities in violation of these Guidelines include conduct that has an adverse impact on the Site, the Service, us, or other users as determined in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to restrict your access temporarily or permanently if we believe, in our sole discretion, you are engaging in fraudulent or illegal activity or to comply with any requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- We may terminate or suspend your Services if we determine in our professional judgment that we have a conflict of interest or cannot fulfill our obligations; in this event, we will refund your payment on a pro-rated basis.
- If you are found to be in violation of these Guidelines, we reserve the right to terminate services with no refund.
- From time to time we may experience temporary unexpected technical difficulties limiting access to the Service, however no proration or refund will be issued unless the Service is disrupted for greater than 42 hours and only upon written requests issued via email to [email protected].
Termination or suspension by you:
- You may elect to suspend or terminate your access to Services at any time. If you terminate within the first 30 days of purchase you will receive a full refund. Notice must be issued in writing via email to [email protected].
- After the initial 30 day period, membership can be canceled at any time by issuing written notice via email to [email protected]. Your termination will be effective on your next scheduled payment date following your notice. No prorated refunds will be issued.
To the extent you discover any violations of these Guidelines by any third party you must contact us in writing via email sent to [email protected] as soon as practically possible to inform us of the violation.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (individually and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Guidelines by you (or anyone on your behalf), including without limitation, any use of Content or engaging in Internet Based Public Discourse other than as expressly authorized by these Guidelines. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any and all resulting losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify, defend, and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Site including any information accessed from the Site.
14. No Resale of Service
You agree not to, without the express prior written consent of us in each instance: reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit, for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of the Service or Content or other information or materials of any kind that you do not own.
15. Modification and Termination of the Service
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for the consequences of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
17. Practices regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits regarding use of the Service including, without limitation, the maximum number of messages which may be sent or received from an account of the Service, the maximum size of any message that may be sent from or received by an account of the Service, the maximum amount space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and duration for which you may access the Service in a given time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or transmit any messages or communications or other content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to log off accounts and deactivate usernames and accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we have the right to modify these practices and limits from time to time.
18. Proprietary Rights; Trademarks and Copyrights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and Site contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of ours and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that content contained in information presented to you through the Site and/or Service is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patent, privacy, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site and/or Service, in whole or in part, at any time. You also acknowledge we have exclusive rights our trademark and service mark. Site and/or Service Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works are our property. Any party that provides intellectual property to us retains all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing on our Site, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you, in whole or in part, at any time.
19. No Co-Branding or Framing.
You may not use or authorize any party to Co-brand or Frame our Site and/or Service without our express prior written permission, as applicable, in each instance. For purposes of these Guidelines, “Co-branding” or “Co-brand” mean to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute our Site and/or Service, in whole or in part, and/or any content accessible within the Site. For purposes of these Guidelines, “Framing” or “Frame” refer to displaying our Site and/or Service within a bordered area of another website, regardless of whether the address of the originating Site is visible. You further agree to cease any unauthorized Co-branding or Framing immediately upon notice from us.
20. No Warranty
The use of the Site and/or Service is at your sole risk. The Site and/or Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (5) THAT THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR ANY ERRORS ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (6) THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Site and/or Service shall create a warranty not expressly stated in these Guidelines.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE OR CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE WITH RESPECT TO ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND WE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION REQUIRED TO BE MADE IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE OR ITS CONTENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR TIMELINESS, NON-DELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY COMMUNICATION, WRITING, IMAGE, OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. ADDITIONALLY, WE PROVIDE INFORMATION WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND AS SUCH, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION.
21. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages were reasonably foreseeable, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Site and/or Service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party including other users of the Site and/or Service, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site and/or Service, and/or any other matter relating to the Site and/or Service. In no event will we be liable to you for any amount.
22. Special Admonition for Services Relating to Financial Matters
If you receive or request any news, messages, or other information through the Site and/or Service concerning stock quotes, companies, investments, or securities, remember that the Site and/or Service is provided for entertainment purposes only, and no Content included or information made available by the Site and/or Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. We shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment analyses, decisions or actions made by you or any users based on such information or Content.
23. Personally Identifiable Information
24. Disclosures Required by Law
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information, including personally identifiable information about you, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any Content, engaging in Internet Based Public Discourse, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Guidelines. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you in connection with any such inquiry; provided, however, that the inquiry in question is not confidential, and further provided that we shall have no duty to disclose such information and therefore shall not be liable to you in connection with any non-disclosure.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US OR ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OR REGULATORY AUTHORITY.
If there is any dispute about or involving us and/or the Site and/or Service, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the York County, South Carolina.
If a dispute arises out of your use of the Site and/or Service, you agree to first attempt to informally reach a resolution. If an amicable resolution is not achieved informally, the Parties shall seek the assistance of a mutually agreed-upon mediator to make a good faith attempt to resolve the dispute informally for a minimum of 30 days. Any costs and fees other than attorney’s fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each Party. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, the Parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE OR THESE GUIDELINES MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
26. Miscellaneous Terms; General Information
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Guidelines shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of them by us must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of ours to be effective.
If any provision of these Guidelines is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Guidelines, shall remain in full force and effect.
The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Nothing contained in these Guidelines shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each is and shall remain independent and therefore, responsible for its own actions. Please send all communications in writing via email to [email protected].