BONUS Event: Selling is for Losers with Brian Parsley
NO LONGER A LUNCHEON – BUT FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR OWN SINCE IT IS OVER THE LUNCH HOUR.
When was the last time you audited WHY you didn’t close the sale?
HINT: It’s is rarely the price or the competition.
Most people overcomplicate the selling process. Albert Einstein said, “The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple.”
Imagine if you could close a sale in 5 questions:
- What is your pain/need/problem?
- What criteria are you gong to use to choose your provider?
- What is your definition of those criteria?
- Why are those criteria so important to you?
- If I can provide a solution that satisfies those criteria better than anyone else, will I be your provider?
There are many skills and techniques used to get answers to those questions. However, if you can get the TRUE answers, you will win.
Brian will help you look at your current messaging and sales strategy, and show you a proven methodology you can apply to your business the moment you walk out the door.
Brian Parsley is a professional, national speaker. We are blessed and honored to have him attend and share his knowledge with us this month!
Here is his website for more information on him: https://brianparsley.com/