BY USING THE SITE AND/OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL AND AGGREGATE DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
1. Key Terms.
It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in this policy:
The terms “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to RMDB Holdings, LLC, also known as “Rodger and Melissa”, “Network Build Grow”, “NBG”, and www.networkbuildgrow.com
The Terms “you,” “your,” or “user” refer to visitors of www.networkbuildgrow.com, customers or clients of RMDB Holdings, LLC (D/B/A “Rodger and Melissa” and “Network Build Grow”), individuals or businesses who interact with Rodger and Melissa via social media platforms, email, in-person, via text, via phone, or through any other means of communication.
The Terms “personal information” or “personally identifiable information,” refer to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for an account, downloading information, purchasing a service, submitting content and/or posting content, contacting us, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. Examples include your first and last name, email address, mailing address (including zip code), business information, telephone and fax numbers, payment information, and other identifying information we collect to offer our services.
The term “aggregate information” refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We and our third-party providers automatically gather certain information about you based upon your usage of the site. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our site, what browser you are using, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, location information, operating system you use, browsing activities, usage information, and any other information that your web browsing software or Internet Service Provider automatically provides.
2. Who We Are.
RMDB Holdings, LLC, also known as “Rodger and Melissa” and “Network Build Grow” and “NBG” and operating www.networkbuildgrow.com, is a registered Limited Liability Company in the State of South Carolina located in the United States. We collect information from you and control the purposes for which we use your information.
3. Information We Collect.
Depending on how you use our services and our website, we may collect and use the following personal or aggregate information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user:
- Your personal identifiers such as your name, alias, or signature;
- Your contact information, including email address, telephone number, address, or fax number;
- Details about your business including name, ownership information, address, phone number, email, fax, or business operations;
- Your billing information, purchase transaction history, and other financial information to enable us to undertake payment from you, including but not limited to credit card information and number, bank account and routing number, and debit card information and number;
- Your personal or professional interests and goals and business strategies;
- Personal and professional information you voluntarily share with us before, during, and after participating in our programs related to rendering our mentoring or coaching services;
- Your personal and professional information from social media accounts you provide to us, connect with us, link to us, or interact with us on, including Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Meetup, Eventbrite, Tik Tok, BuddyBoss, Elementor, and the Thrive Suite of products.
- Aggregate information about your electronic device, location and geolocation information, Internet Protocol address, and other digital preferences;
- How you use our website, communication, third-party applications and vendors, and social media profiles, including but not limited to your interests and preferences, browsing history, search history, and engagement. Specific information about your interactions may be collected when you:
- open or forward our emails,
- create accounts with us,
- click on our banners or advertisements,
- fill in our website or social media forms,
- get in touch with us,
- respond to our requests for feedback,
- opt in to receiving messages from us,
- click on our posts,
- share our information,
- book appointments with us,
- respond to competitions, promotions, or surveys,
- sign up to attend our events, and/or
- purchase products or services;
- Communications we have with you via email, letters, telephone calls, virtual video conferencing, online chat features, messages sent through social media platforms or our website; and/or
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, trends, and behavior.
4. How Your Information is Collected.
We collect most personal information directly from you— in person, by telephone, text or electronically via email, our website, or social media.
You provide personal information when you voluntarily sign up for emails, register for events, comment on social media, purchase a service or product, fill out our forms, access private membership pages or groups (whether hosted on our website or a third-party website such as Facebook or Meetup), or otherwise contact us via an online form, phone call, or email. However, we may also collect information:
- From publicly accessible sources such as public records;
- Through third-party sources we use within our business including: DocuSign e-signing tool, Calendly scheduling tool, ActiveCampaign client relationship management tool, ThriveCart electronic checkout cart, Stripe, PayPal, and Cash App payment processors, EBOSS text messaging tool, Meetup event registration, Eventbrite event registration, Zoom videoconferencing and webinar tool, Facebook event registration, Evite event registration, Modern Events Calendar, BuddyBoss, Elementor, the Thrive Suite of products;
- Via our IT systems including automated monitoring of our websites and other technical systems, such as our computer networks and connections, communications systems, email, and instant messaging systems; and
- Through automatic collection of aggregate data through cookies, log files, tracking pixels, or other analytic tools.
5. Cookies and Analytics.
Depending on how you use our website, we may store cookies on your computer in order to collect certain aggregate data about our users and to customize certain aspects of your specific user experience.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some aspects of or site may not function properly if you elect to disable cookies.
At times we may use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
We may use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, in order to better understand your use of our services and how we can improve them. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the opt-out browser add-on at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
6. How and Why We Use Your Personal Information.
We use the information we collect for various purposes.
If you are from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), data protection law requires we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so:
- Where you have given consent;
- For the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party;
The table below explains what we use (process) your personal information for and our reasons for doing so:
|What we use your personal information for||Our reasons|
|To provide services to you||For the performance of our contractual obligation with you or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract Your consent|
|To prevent and detect fraud against you or RMDB Holdings, LLC||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to minimize fraud that could be damaging for us and for you|
|Ensuring our business policies are adhered to||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to make sure we are following our own internal procedures so we can deliver the best service to you|
|Operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training and quality control, accounting, and billing||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service for you at an efficient price|
|Statistical analysis to help us manage our business in relation to our financial performance, customer base, product range, or other efficiency measures||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service for you at an efficient price|
|Preventing unauthorized access and modifications to systems||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to prevent and detect activity that could be damaging for us and for you|
|Updating and enhancing customer records||For the performance of our contractual obligation with you or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— making sure that we can keep in touch with our customers about existing purchases and new services|
|Ensuring staff administration and assessments||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to make sure we are following our own internal procedures and working efficiently so we can deliver the best service to you|
|To inform you about our news and offers that we think will be of interest to you||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to promote our business to existing and former customers and professional contacts|
|To receive payments||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to ensure our customers are able to conveniently pay for our products and services For the performance of our contractual obligation with you or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract Your consent|
|To improve our services and test new services offerings||For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— to identify ways to improve the delivery and performance of our services to increase client satisfaction|
|To respond to inquiries, comments, and complaints||For the performance of our contractual obligation with you or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract For our legitimate interests or those of a third-party— making sure that we communicate to provide information about the status of our services or to provide customer service assistance Your consent|
7. Promotional Communications.
We may use your personal information to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone, or post) about our services, including offers, promotions, or new services.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and will never sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties, beyond those referenced in this policy, for marketing purposes without your consent.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Contacting us via email at [email protected];
- Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails or “STOP” number in texts; or
- Emailing us your updated marketing preferences to: [email protected].
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further services in the future.
8. Who We Share Your Personal Information With.
We routinely share personal information with:
- Service providers we use to help deliver our services to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies including: ThriveCart, Stripe, PayPal, Cash App, FedEx, USPS, and UPS.
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business, such as marketing, website hosts, and client management, including: G Suite, OneDrive, DocuSign, Calendly, Banner Season, Zoom, Evite, Speaking Email, ActiveCampaign, EBOSS, Blue Host, Go Daddy, Kinsta, Buddyboss, Elementor, Modern Events Calendar, Zapier, Amazon Web Services and WordPress, QuickBooks, and Trello.
- Third parties approved by you, including social media and event sites you choose to link your account such as: Facebook, Messenger, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Eventbrite, YouTube, Meetup, and Tik Tok.
- Our insurers and brokers; and/or
- Our bank(s).
This sharing enables us to deliver services to you and to manage our business. We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information and only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
If based upon a good faith belief that disclosure of personal information is necessary, we may also share:
- With external auditors, accountants, or financial professionals, to comply with our tax, legal, and financial requirements;
- To enforce our website Terms of Service;
- To protect and defend our rights or property;
- To protect the safety of users or the general public;
- With law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and/or
- With other parties, such as potential buyers of our business or during a re-structuring, in which case the recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
9. No Sale of Your Personal Information.
We have not sold or disclosed to a third-party, except those addressed in this policy, any personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
10. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept.
We will keep your personal information for a period of time determined at our discretion, or until you let us know you would like us to delete it or unsubscribe from our contacts, which you can do at any time.
If you are our client and have formally retained our services, at a minimum, we will keep your personal information for as long is necessary to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf, to show you were treated fairly, or if required to do so by law. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it.
11. Transferring Your Personal Information.
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to or maintained in a location outside of your state, province, country or governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred the United States. Information may be held by us in the United States or by our third-party service providers, detailed in this policy, at their respective location. By using this website, participating in our services, and providing your information, you consent to such transfer to us and those third parties with whom we share information as described in this policy.
The United States does not have the same data protection laws as those in the EAA and the United Kingdom. To deliver services to you, it is necessary to share your personal information outside the EEA, with us and our third-party service providers located outside the EEA.
12. Security of Your Information.
The security of your information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is guaranteed secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it in an authorized manner.
13. Children’s Privacy.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
14. Links to Other Websites.
15. Social Media.
You are solely responsible for your own communications and content including any data, images, graphics, text, audio, video, email, links, and/or screen names you post to the social media platforms. Any comments or information that you post, including those on our social media business and group pages, become public and third parties may use your information. We are not responsible for any uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
16. Your Choices.
At any time, you may choose to stop receiving email, mail, phone, or other communications from us. To stop communication:
- Contact us via email at [email protected]; or
- Use the “unsubscribe” link in emails or “STOP” number in texts
To or update or correct your personal information, email us at: [email protected].
17. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. In certain circumstances, you have the following rights.
|Right to Access||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information.|
|Right to Rectification||The right to have your incorrect or incomplete information corrected.|
|Right to be Forgotten||The right to have your personal information deleted.|
|Right to Restriction of Processing||The right to restrict processing of your personal information.|
|Right to Data Portability||The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.|
|Right to Object||At any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling); or In certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.|
|Right Not to be Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making||The right not to be subject to certain decisions based solely on automated processing.|
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
To exercise any of your GDPR rights as described in this policy, please email us at: [email protected]. To process any such requests, you will need to provide information for us to verify your identity.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the EEA.
18. Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have certain data protection rights. Although we do not operate in California, based on the nature of the internet, it is possible for California residents to access our website and services. Collection, maintenance, and use of personal information from California residents is consistent with that of all other users, as specified elsewhere in this policy. However, businesses have certain requirements to include descriptions of rights afforded to California residents as detailed below:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You.
You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
We are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third-party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- You have the right under the CCPA and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, contact us via email.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods and/or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
To exercise any of your CCPA rights as described in this policy, please email us at: [email protected]. To process any such requests, you will need to provide information for us to verify your identity.
19. Updates to this Policy.
We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site and by updating any privacy information on this page. Your continued use of the site and or services available through this site after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment of the modified policy, and your agreement to abide and be bound by this policy.
Last updated: January 7, 2021
20. How to Contact Us.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about this policy, our use of your personal information, or our privacy practices, please contact us at: [email protected]. All notices, requests, or demands should be sent in writing via email.
RMDB Holdings, LLC, also known as “Rodger and Melissa” and “Network Build Grow” and “NBG”
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: PO Box 5031, Clover, SC, USA, 29710